Autumn in Tuscany, Italy
Get ready folks for an amazing transformational experience in learning about culture, food, farms, vineyards, and self-care in this yummy culinary and wellness retreat.
October 2 – 11, 2013 – Download Program Brochure
Join me this coming fall visiting the real Italy, discovering local farms, winery’s and artisans in this gem of an area.
Professionally-guided walking tour in Florence
- Services of a specially-trained half-day local guide in Florence
- Headset receiver for the walking tour
- Visit to the Accademia
- Visit to Florence’s Duomo
- Visit to the church of Santa Croce
- Visit to Leonardo’s Leather Workshop
Half-day coach excursion to Siena
- Guided walking tour in Siena
- Visit to Siena’s Duomo
Full-day coach excursion to the Cinque Terre
- Unlimited travel in second class on the trains between Levanto and La Spezia, access to all the services of the National Park of the Cinque Terre, hiking on the via Dell’Amore and the path for Guardiola
Half-day coach excursion to Pisa
- Visits to Pisa’s Duomo and Baptistry
Full-day coach excursion to San Gimignano and Chianti Road
- Sightseeing stop in San Gimignano
- Travel along the Chianti Road
- Visit to a Vintner’s, including wine tasting
Tuscan cooking class with wine
Pizza-making lesson at Finisterra Restaurant
Full Day-by-day Itinerary – Click here for details
It’s going to be an amazing tour as October is a beautiful time to visit Italy. There will be less tourists and more local harvest! This region is located in central Italy and is between Umbria and Emilia Romagia area.
Trip is limited to 15 — Reserve Your Spot Today!
Or visit www.passports.com. At the top of the page where it says Tour ID,
Call Donna for questions at 845-548-6520.