Our workshops provide an interactive and informative opportunity to learn about important dietary topics, questions, and skills. Find out in-depth information for current topics that will expand your knowledge of food and health while improving your daily routines. .
Time Management in the Kitchen for Busy People
5 Easy Steps to get healthier meals everyday!
7:00 pm -8:00 pm
Fee: No Charge! This is a Complimentary Class
What’s Cooking with Donna Douglass is a culinary and wellness education service for busy entrepreneurs who are time challenged and have special diets. Donna is a personal chef, culinary and wellness instructor teaching people to eat healthier without spending all day in the kitchen. Her company is located in Orange County, NY and has been in business since 2000. Donna has culinary training from various NY culinary schools and also certified as a health coach from The Institute of Integrative Nutrition.
Make healthier eating less stressful and really fun!
Join me this evening for an informative discussion and learn how to:
- Shop, menu plan and cook without spending all day in the kitchen!
- Make your recipes appeal to everyone in your family regardless of
what special diet they are on.
- Make your meals have BIG Flavors with a small budget!
- Get the most nutrition in your meals everyday and how it can reverse
most chronic illnesses and slow down aging.
- Have the minimum amount of staples and equipment you need to
have on hand all the time!
For more information, please call 845-548-6520
Juice Plus Wellness Presentation
1st and 3rd Tuesday of the Month
7:25 pm – 8:15 pm
Email for conference number and code#
This is a whole food nutrient product available for adults and children who don’t eat the recommended 7-12 vegetables and fruits daily. This does not replace a healthy diet but instead helps bridge that gap that most of us don’t meet on a daily basis. I have been taking it since the beginning of the year and have energy ALL day now and sleep much better too. Juice Plus also has a new product available this spring, “Tower Garden”. It’s a hydroponic growing system that you can grow right on your home deck that simplifies traditional gardening and-no more weeding!!! For more information on the Tower Garden, visit: www.towergarden.com and for Juice Plus information, please visit: www.whatscookingwithjuiceplus.com
Host your own workshop or event featuring Donna
Examples of the types of sessions you can include:
- Pantry Make-Over: Learn how to upgrade and sort out the foods in your home to create a healthier home environment.
- Behind-the-Scenes: Find out where your food comes from through informative classes and discussions as well as on-site demonstrations at local farms when available.
- Lunch & Learn: Spend your lunch hour learning how to create quick and nutritious dishes during the week.
Because finding available time can be difficult, workshops can be planned around your schedule. From phone conversations to meetings during a break at work, these sessions are customized to fit into the free-time you have during the day. Working these experiences into your day can create a powerful change in the way you treat food for your health and in your life. Contact Donna today!